East Irondequoit Board of Education
Welcome to the Board of Education. We are glad you're interested in learning more about East Irondequoit. Our nine member board establishes the vision for education for our district. Diverse backgrounds, independent thinkers, committed to children, advocates for the community; these are phrases that would best describe our board members. Working together and supporting our superintendent, Susan Allen, as she implements this vision, East Irondequoit today is working to meet and exceed state standards, improve student achievement and provide success for every student in our schools, everyday.
Building a future, one student at a time, is not just a phrase, it is reality. Children are not just test scores, not just rankings in the paper, not just faces in a crowd. In our district, each one is special. Each one has potential for greatness. Each one, an individual, who will learn and grow at his or her own pace. We are here to foster a love for learning and a solid basic education in a safe and nurturing environment. The future is being built today.
Please feel free to come to a meeting of our board. Dates and locations can be found below under the "BOE Meeting Dates" link, and also on the district calendar.
It is the practice of the board to encourage the community to share information and concerns with board members. Individuals wishing to address the board are asked to sign up in advance, by calling 339-1210, or at the beginning of the meeting, giving their name and address to the District Clerk. Names will be placed on a speakers list and speakers will be called in the order signed up. Speakers are asked to keep remarks to 5 minutes. Questions raised in “verbal communications” may be requested in writing to ensure clarity. At the discretion of the Board President, inaccurate information may be given a response however, in most cases, questions are referred to the Superintendent to prepare a response by the next meeting.
- 2015-16 Preliminary Budget Presentation
- Approved Annual Professional Performance Review Plan
- APPR Testing Transparency Report
- BOE Appointments
- BOE Goals
- BOE Meeting Agenda
- BOE Meeting Dates
- BOE Meeting Minutes
- BOE Meeting Packet
- Board Members
- BOE Recognition Awards 2015 Nomination forms
- BOE Recognition Ceremony Photographs
- District Goals
- District History
- District Shared Decision-Making Plan
- District Strategic Plan 2015-2019
- District Vision and Mission Statements
- E-Board Updates Click here to sign up for E-Board updates(send us your name and email address)
This electronic news update will re-cap recent BOE meetings including board agenda, updates, minutes, and district vote information.
- Generational Project Updates
- Information for the Community on the Board of Education
- Parents' Bill of Rights for Data Privacy and Security
- Presentations to the Board
- Policies of the Board of Education of the East Irondequoit Central School District (10/22/14)
- Prospective School Board Candidate Seminar
- Voter Information