Welcome to the East Irondequoit Athletic Department.
The Home of the Lancers!
We believe that participation in athletic programs can teach students valuable lessons in time management and also help them develop as more well-rounded individuals. We hope that the values our student-athletes learn through participation in the Lancer sports program
--teamwork, sportsmanship, leadership, and respect--
will stay with them for a lifetime.
339-1490 | Email
Click Here for Scores
- Athletic/Extracurricular Handbook
- Athletic Hotline: 339-1490 Press 1. Call our hotline to check on the day's athletic contests.
- Athletic Newsletter
- Concussion Management and Awareness Information
- East Irondequoit Interscholastic Athletic Offerings
- For Coaches Sports Accident/Incident Notification Form
- Recertification Form
- Sports Physicals -Health Appraisal form
- Varsity Coaches Directory
NCAA Eligibility Basics - This website explains what potential student athletes need to do so they are eligible to play in college.