Laurelton-Pardee Intermediate School
Digital Citizenship Video - Students need to watch this video prior to picking up ipads.
Welcome to the Laurelton-Pardee Intermediate School Website.
Hello LP Families:
The biggest piece of news for the start of the school year is that all but three teachers had to change classrooms this summer. So, we will open the year with folks in different place – fifth grade will be housed downstairs, fourth grade in the newest addition, and our third graders will be nestled upstairs. Below I will provide a list of teachers and their new room numbers.
I look forward to starting the school year with you soon.
Laurelton Pardee Mission Statement
We will develop lifelong learners with active, inquiring and creative minds,
a sense of understanding and compassion for others, and the courage to act on their beliefs.
We will provide challenging programs that promote and measure growth
in order to ensure that our students become successful members of a global community.
This year we will be implementing school essential agreements. These agreements will guide our students respectful actions in all areas of our school building. Students will review these agreements with their teachers and classmates working to identify actions that will align their behavior with these expectations. Please take a moment to discuss these school expectations with your child.
OUR SCHOOL ESSENTIAL AGREEMENTS
I will show respect by:
- being a positive communicator.
- showing empathy for others.
- acting principled in all places.
- making a commitment every day to be a learner.
Principal: Lucas Hiley
School Nurse: Rosemary Magill, 339-1381
School hours: 8:40 am - 3:15 pm
Attendance Office: 339-1376
Main Office: 339-1370
School Counselor: Jacqueline McAllister 339-1382
Dignity for All Students Act Coordinator: Jacqueline McAllister 339-1382
School Psychologist: Amanda Lauck 339-1393
Speech Therapist: Lori Fox 339-1390
Grade Level Leaders
Grade 3: Jason DeJohn
Grade 4: Kara Lehman
Grade 5: Jackie Antonelli
PYP Coordinator: Jason DeJohn
Choosing a Foreign Language, click here
Current Documents and Information
- 9/25/2017 - PYP Primary Years Program Newsletters
- 9/25/2017 - LP Staff Directory
- 8/25/2017 - 2017-18 Crossing Guard Schedule
- 8/23/2017 - Digital Citizenship - Students must view before picking up ipads
- 8/23/2017 - LP Student Handbook
- 8/4/2017 - 2017-18 School Calendar and Parent Information Guide
- 7/31/2017 - Laurelton-Pardee Intermediate School, Primary Years Programme
- 7/31/2017 - Laurelton-Pardee PTA Membership Form
- 7/31/2017 - Dignity for All Students Act - Coordinator Jacqueline McAllister
- 7/31/2017 - Click here for the Laurelton-Pardee PYP website
- 7/31/2017 - Introduction to new K-5 Report Cards
- 7/31/2017 - When Should My Child Stay Home with the Flu
- 7/31/2017 - School Visitation Policy
- 7/31/2017 - Parent's Request for Administration of Medication
- 7/31/2017 - School Nutrition Program
- 7/31/2017 - Monroe Co. School Kids Influenza Prevention Program (MCSKIPP)
- 7/31/2017 - Resources for Parents
- 7/28/2017 - LP School Supply Lists - 2017-18
- 8/31/2016 - Laurelton-Pardee Parent Handbook
- 7/11/2016 - Meningococcal Vaccine REQUIRED for students entering Gr. 7 & 12
- 7/11/2016 - Parent Overview of the Parent Portal
- Field Hockey Spring Flower Sale
- Summer (Free) Food Program
- Irondequoit Summer Camps
- LP Family Bingo Night, April 27
- Mary Poppins Jr. Ticket Order Form
- East Irondequoit Art Spotlight
- April PBIS Newsletter
- LP Colonial and Pioneer Day Expos
Laurelton-Pardee Staff Websites:
For a complete list from all East Irondequoit Schools Click Here