Laurelton-Pardee Intermediate School
Welcome to the Laurelton Pardee Intermediate School website.
I am delighted to join the Laurelton Pardee family as the new principal. I look forward to meeting each of you and your child(ren) over the coming months. I hope your summer is filled with fun, with friends and family – and of course some daily reading. I can already tell that this school is a special place with wonderful teachers and talented students. I am spending my time this summer learning about all the wonderful things LP has to offer our students. My excitement comes from a genuine care for each student and meeting his or her potential with the knowledgeable and caring staff here at Laurelton Pardee. Stay tuned for a summer letter inviting you and your family to an ice cream social at the school before school starts.
Laurelton Pardee Mission Statement
We will develop lifelong learners with active, inquiring and creative minds,
a sense of understanding and compassion for others, and the courage to act on their beliefs.
We will provide challenging programs that promote and measure growth
in order to ensure that our students become successful members of a global community.
This year we will be implementing school essential agreements. These agreements will guide our students respectful actions in all areas of our school building. Students will review these agreements with their teachers and classmates working to identify actions that will align their behavior with these expectations. Please take a moment to discuss these school expectations with your child.
OUR SCHOOL ESSENTIAL AGREEMENTS
I will show respect by:
- being a positive communicator.
- showing empathy for others.
- acting principled in all places.
- making a commitment every day to be a learner.
Principal: Lucas Hiley
Secretary: Sue Hughes/Lisa Lohrberg
School Nurse: Rosemary Magill, 339-1381
School hours: 8:40 am - 3:15 pm
Attendance Office: 339-1376
Main Office: 339-1370
School Counselor: Jacqueline McAllister 339-1382
Dignity for All Students Act Coordinator: Jacqueline McAllister 339-1382
School Psychologist: Cathy Lesio 339-1375
School Social Worker: Kelly Petzing 339-1393
Speech Therapist: Lori Fox 339-1390
Grade Level Leaders
Grade 3: Meghan Bello
Grade 4: Sue Truelove
Grade 5: Julie Laskey
PYP Coordinator: Meghan Bello
Choosing a Foreign Language, click here
Current Documents and Information
- 7/17/2014 - Laurelton-Pardee PTA Membership Form
- 7/17/2014 - Dignity for All Students Act - Coordinator Jacqueline McAllister
- 7/17/2014 - Math Expressions Support
- 7/16/2014 - LP Grade 3 Supply List
- 7/16/2014 - LP Grade 4 Supply List
- 7/16/2014 - LP Grade 5 Supply List
- 7/16/2014 - Parent Overview of the Parent Portal 2014-2015
- 7/15/2014 - 2014-15 School Calendar and Parent Information Guide
- 7/8/2014 - Monroe Co. School Kids Influenza Prevention Program (MCSKIPP)
- 7/8/2014 - When Should My Child Stay Home with the Flu
- 7/8/2014 - School Visitation Policy
- 7/8/2014 - Summer Reading Lists
- 7/8/2014 - Parent's Request for Administration of Medication
- 9/9/2013 - LP Teacher Directory
- 8/16/2013 - Sample Report Cards K-5
- 7/24/2013 - Crossing Guard Schedule
- 7/16/2013 - Laurelton-Pardee Intermediate School, PYP Candidate School
- 7/16/2013 - LP PTA Meeting Minutes
- 7/16/2013 - LP PTA Newsletters
- 7/16/2013 - Click here for the Laurelton-Pardee PYP website
- 7/15/2013 - Food Service Program
- 7/15/2014 - Rainbow of Stars NYS Field Band Competition Ad Sales Form
- 7/8/2014 - Dates for 2014-15 School Opening
- 7/1/2014 - New Student - Open Registration Days
- 6/11/2014 - EICSD awarded Outstanding FLES Program Award
- 6/9/2014 - EIAA Summer Camps 2014
- 6/4/2014 - LP Moving-up Day
- 5/14/2014 - End-of-School Calendar Changes
- 5/12/2014 - 2014-15 Budget Newsletter
Laurelton-Pardee Staff Websites:
For a complete list from all East Irondequoit Schools Click Here