Laurelton-Pardee Intermediate School
Welcome to the Laurelton-Pardee Intermediate School website.
Our staff at the Laurelton Pardee Intermediate School is committed to providing a caring, supportive, and academically challenging environment for all students. Our goal is to maximize the individual potential of each child as they journey through grades 3-5. As an International Baccalaureate school, our hope its to work with families to promote inquiry and problem solving as students develop an international perspective and their understanding of their role in our global society. Our faculty and staff will work hard to develop strong relationships with students and families in an effort to support the children academically, socially, and emotionally. We invite you to take an active role in your child's education by joining our PTA, attending school sponsored events, and attending parent conferences.. Our school mission statement focuses our efforts and decision making on our young learners.
Laurelton Pardee Mission Statement
We will develop lifelong learners with active, inquiring and creative minds,
a sense of understanding and compassion for others, and the courage to act on their beliefs.
We will provide challenging programs that promote and measure growth
in order to ensure that our students become successful members of a global community.
This year we will be implementing school essential agreements. These agreements will guide our students respectful actions in all areas of our school building. Students will review these agreements with their teachers and classmates working to identify actions that will align their behavior with these expectations. Please take a moment to discuss these school expectations with your child.
OUR SCHOOL ESSENTIAL AGREEMENTS
I will show respect by:
- being a positive communicator.
- showing empathy for others.
- acting principled in all places.
- making a commitment every day to be a learner.
Our school handbook has been updated for the current school year. Please refer to it for any general questions you may have. Throughout this year, there will be monthly principal newsletters that you will be able to access on this website that will include information on upcoming events and information related to your child's learning experiences. As always, if you ever have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, please feel free to contact me by calling our main office at 339-1370 or email me at Terri Robson@eastiron.monroe.edu. I look forward to working with you to make your child's experience in our building a memorable one.
Mrs. Terri Robson
Principal: Terri Robson
Secretary: Sue Hughes/Lisa Lohrberg
School Nurse: Rosemary Magill, 339-1381
School hours: 8:40 am - 3:15 pm
Attendance Office: 339-1376
Main Office: 339-1370
School Counselor: Jacqueline McAllister 339-1382
Dignity for All Students Act Coordinator: Jacqueline McAllister 339-1382
School Psychologist: Cathy Lesio 339-1375
School Social Worker: Kelly Petzing 339-1393
Grade Level Leaders
Grade 3: Meghan Bello
Grade 4: Sue Truelove
Grade 5: Julie Laskey
PYP Coordinator: Lori Fox
Choosing a Foreign Language, click here
Current Documents and Information
- 9/9/2013 - LP Teacher Directory
- 8/16/2013 - Sample Report Cards K-5
- 7/24/2013 - Crossing Guard Schedule
- 7/16/2013 - Laurelton-Pardee Intermediate School, PYP Candidate School
- 7/16/2013 - Dignity for All Students Act - Coordinator Jacqueline McAllister
- 7/16/2013 - Laurelton-Pardee PTA Membership Form
- 7/16/2013 - LP PTA Meeting Minutes
- 7/16/2013 - LP PTA Newsletters
- 7/16/2013 - Click here for the Laurelton-Pardee PYP website
- 7/16/2013 - When Should My Child Stay Home with the Flu
- 7/15/2013 - School Visitation Policy
- 7/15/2013 - Monroe Co. School Kids Influenza Prevention Program (MCSKIPP)
- 7/15/2013 - Parent's Request for Administration of Medication
- 7/15/2013 - 2013-14 School Calendar and Parent Information Guide
- 7/15/2013 - Parent Overview of the Parent Portal 2013-2014
- 7/15/2013 - Food Service Program
- 7/10/2013 - LP Grade 3 Supply List
- 7/10/2013 - LP Grade 4 Supply List
- 7/10/2013 - LP Grade 5 Supply List
- 6/19/2013 - Summer Reading Lists
- 4/29/2013 - Math Expressions Support
- 3/3/2014 - Zumba Party Fundraiser, March 29
- 2/21/2014 - LP Science Fair/Ice Cream Social/Book Fair, March 21
- 2/21/2014 - Fundraiser, March 4 at Five Guys Hamburgers and Fries
- 2/19/2014 - Laurelton's Got Talent! Annual Talent Showcase, March 7
- 2/13/2014 - Change of Date for Board Candidate Seminar - April 12
- 2/10/2014 - LP Candy Fundraiser begins February 24
- 1/8/2014 - Eastridge Musical "Hairspray" Ticket Order Form
- 1/7/2014 - Opportunity to be a patron of the arts at Eastridge!
Laurelton-Pardee Staff Websites:
For a complete list from all East Irondequoit Schools Click Here