Laurelton-Pardee Intermediate School
Welcome to the Laurelton-Pardee Intermediate School Website.
Dear Laurelton-Pardee Community:
The 2015-2016 school year at Laurelton Pardee will be exciting for so many reasons. First, each of our students will have a school-issued iPad. We will be spending a great deal of time learning proper iPad care and digital citizenship.
Lucas Hiley, Ed.D.
Laurelton Pardee Mission Statement
We will develop lifelong learners with active, inquiring and creative minds,
a sense of understanding and compassion for others, and the courage to act on their beliefs.
We will provide challenging programs that promote and measure growth
in order to ensure that our students become successful members of a global community.
This year we will be implementing school essential agreements. These agreements will guide our students respectful actions in all areas of our school building. Students will review these agreements with their teachers and classmates working to identify actions that will align their behavior with these expectations. Please take a moment to discuss these school expectations with your child.
OUR SCHOOL ESSENTIAL AGREEMENTS
I will show respect by:
- being a positive communicator.
- showing empathy for others.
- acting principled in all places.
- making a commitment every day to be a learner.
Principal: Lucas Hiley
School Nurse: Rosemary Magill, 339-1381
School hours: 8:40 am - 3:15 pm
Attendance Office: 339-1376
Main Office: 339-1370
School Counselor: Jacqueline McAllister 339-1382
Dignity for All Students Act Coordinator: Jacqueline McAllister 339-1382
School Psychologist: Amanda Lauck 339-1393
Speech Therapist: Lori Fox 339-1390
Grade Level Leaders
Grade 3: Jason DeJohn
Grade 4: Kara Lehman
Grade 5: Meghan Bello
PYP Coordinator: Meghan Bello
Choosing a Foreign Language, click here
Current Documents and Information
- 10/3/2016 - Laurelton-Pardee PTA Membership Form
- 9/7/2016 - 2016-17 Crossing Guard Schedule
- 8/31/2016 - School Nutrition Program
- 8/31/2016 - LP Staff Directory
- 8/31/2016 - Laurelton-Pardee Parent Handbook
- 8/31/2016 - Laurelton-Pardee Intermediate School, Primary Years Programme
- 8/31/2016 - Dignity for All Students Act - Coordinator Jacqueline McAllister
- 8/31/2016 - Click here for the Laurelton-Pardee PYP website
- 8/31/2016 - Introduction to new K-5 Report Cards
- 8/31/2016 - School Visitation Policy
- 8/31/2016 - Parent's Request for Administration of Medication
- 8/31/2016 - Monroe Co. School Kids Influenza Prevention Program (MCSKIPP)
- 8/31/2016 - Report Card Distribution Dates for Grades K-5
- 8/31/2016 - When Should My Child Stay Home with the Flu
- 8/1/2016 - Resources for Parents
- 7/15/2016 - 2016-17 School Calendar and Parent Information Guide
- 7/11/2016 - Meningococcal Vaccine REQUIRED for students entering Gr. 7 & 12
- 7/11/2016 - Parent Overview of the Parent Portal 2016-2017
- 7/11/2016 - LP Grade 4 Supply List
- 7/11/2016 - LP Grade 5 Supply List
- 7/11/2016 - LP Grade 3 Supply List
- 11/23/2015 - PYP Fall Newsletter 2015
- 6/3/2015 - LP PTA Meeting Minutes
- Letter from Superintendent regarding "13 Reasons Why"
- District Vote, 6 am - 9 pm, Tuesday, May 16 at Eastridge HS
- Ivan Green i-scream for ice cream Fundraiser at I-Square on 5/23
- Cheer on your collegues at the BOE Recognition Award Ceremony
- EITA Food Drive, May 8-11 at all schools
- Absentee ballots available beginning April 24, 2017
- Panera Bread Fundraising Night to support EHS FIRST Robotics
- LP Mother/Son Dinner and Movie Night on April 28
Laurelton-Pardee Staff Websites:
For a complete list from all East Irondequoit Schools Click Here