Laurelton-Pardee Intermediate School
Welcome to the Laurelton-Pardee Intermediate School Website.
Dear Laurelton-Pardee Community:
Welcome to the start of the 2014-2015 school year. It is sure to be a great year of learning and growing here at LP. Our entire staff is excited to welcome our new students and to say hi to our returning fourth and fifth graders.
On the opening day of school, all students will join me for a presentation with our school counselor, Ms. McAllister. We will review our Laurelton Essential Agreements. You can see them below. We will explain each one and ask the students to brainstorm what acting out each essential agreement looks like. We hope this will set the tone for high behavioral expectations for the year. Ms. McAllister will also review our bullying protocol and educate the students on how to seek help if they are being bullied.
Finally, as a way of communicating, we have created a Laurelton-Pardee Twitter Account. Please follow us @LaureltonPardee for school updates.
I am looking forward to being a partner in your child's education. When you are in school the first few weeks, be sure to stop in to say hello. Let's make it a great year!
Laurelton Pardee Mission Statement
We will develop lifelong learners with active, inquiring and creative minds,
a sense of understanding and compassion for others, and the courage to act on their beliefs.
We will provide challenging programs that promote and measure growth
in order to ensure that our students become successful members of a global community.
This year we will be implementing school essential agreements. These agreements will guide our students respectful actions in all areas of our school building. Students will review these agreements with their teachers and classmates working to identify actions that will align their behavior with these expectations. Please take a moment to discuss these school expectations with your child.
OUR SCHOOL ESSENTIAL AGREEMENTS
I will show respect by:
- being a positive communicator.
- showing empathy for others.
- acting principled in all places.
- making a commitment every day to be a learner.
Principal: Lucas Hiley
School Nurse: Rosemary Magill, 339-1381
School hours: 8:40 am - 3:15 pm
Attendance Office: 339-1376
Main Office: 339-1370
School Counselor: Jacqueline McAllister 339-1382
Dignity for All Students Act Coordinator: Jacqueline McAllister 339-1382
School Psychologist: Cathy Lesio 339-1393
School Social Worker: Kelly Petzing 339-1375
Speech Therapist: Lori Fox 339-1390
Grade Level Leaders
Grade 3: Jason DeJohn
Grade 4: Sue Truelove
Grade 5: Julie Laskey
PYP Coordinator: Meghan Bello
Choosing a Foreign Language, click here
Current Documents and Information
- 1/21/2015 - LP- The PYP Newsletter
- 11/7/2014 - Introduction to new K-5 Report Cards
- 10/29/2014 - LP PTA Meeting Minutes
- 10/1/2014 - Web Store Notice Regarding Recent Changes
- 9/12/2014 - Math Resources for Parents
- 9/9/2014 - Report Card Distribution Dates for Grades K-5
- 9/3/2014 - LP Teacher Directory
- 8/4/2014 - LP PTA Newsletters
- 8/4/2014 - Click here for the Laurelton-Pardee PYP website
- 8/4/2014 - Laurelton-Pardee Intermediate School, PYP Candidate School
- 8/4/2014 - Food Service Program
- 7/29/2014 - 2014-15 Crossing Guard Schedule
- 7/24/2014 - 2014-15 School Calendar and Parent Information Guide
- 7/23/2014 - LP Parent Handbook 2014-15
- 7/17/2014 - Laurelton-Pardee PTA Membership Form
- 7/17/2014 - Dignity for All Students Act - Coordinator Jacqueline McAllister
- 7/17/2014 - Math Expressions Support
- 7/16/2014 - LP Grade 3 Supply List
- 7/16/2014 - LP Grade 4 Supply List
- 7/16/2014 - LP Grade 5 Supply List
- 7/16/2014 - Parent Overview of the Parent Portal 2014-2015
- 7/8/2014 - Monroe Co. School Kids Influenza Prevention Program (MCSKIPP)
- 7/8/2014 - When Should My Child Stay Home with the Flu
- 7/8/2014 - School Visitation Policy
- 7/8/2014 - Summer Reading Lists
- 7/8/2014 - Parent's Request for Administration of Medication
- Laurelton-Pardee sends two students to All-County Chorus
- Fine Arts Night with Special Guests, the 198th Army Band
- Spring Season EIAA Girls' LAX
- BOE Recognition Awards Ceremony, Nomination forms available
- DATE CHANGE: PTA Candidates Night, Tuesday, May 5
- LP Takes Action to Defend Our Wildlife! 3/18 through 3/27
- Free Field Hockey Clinic for Girls Grades 3-5 on 3/31 and 4/1
- Fifth Grade LOTE Fair
Laurelton-Pardee Staff Websites:
For a complete list from all East Irondequoit Schools Click Here