Laurelton-Pardee Intermediate School
Welcome to the Laurelton-Pardee Intermediate School Website.
Dear Laurelton-Pardee Community:
The 2015-2016 school year at Laurelton Pardee will be exciting for so many reasons. First, each of our students will have a school-issued iPad. We will be spending a great deal of time learning proper iPad care and digital citizenship. Please watch your mail for some late August dates for an iPad ice cream social. More details will follow.
Laurelton Pardee Mission Statement
We will develop lifelong learners with active, inquiring and creative minds,
a sense of understanding and compassion for others, and the courage to act on their beliefs.
We will provide challenging programs that promote and measure growth
in order to ensure that our students become successful members of a global community.
This year we will be implementing school essential agreements. These agreements will guide our students respectful actions in all areas of our school building. Students will review these agreements with their teachers and classmates working to identify actions that will align their behavior with these expectations. Please take a moment to discuss these school expectations with your child.
OUR SCHOOL ESSENTIAL AGREEMENTS
I will show respect by:
- being a positive communicator.
- showing empathy for others.
- acting principled in all places.
- making a commitment every day to be a learner.
Principal: Lucas Hiley
School Nurse: Rosemary Magill, 339-1381
School hours: 8:40 am - 3:15 pm
Attendance Office: 339-1376
Main Office: 339-1370
School Counselor: Jacqueline McAllister 339-1382
Dignity for All Students Act Coordinator: Jacqueline McAllister 339-1382
School Psychologist: Danielle DiMora 339-1393
School Social Worker: Kelly Petzing 339-1375
Speech Therapist: Lori Fox 339-1390
Grade Level Leaders
Grade 3: Jason DeJohn
Grade 4: Sue Truelove
Grade 5: Julie Laskey
PYP Coordinator: Meghan Bello
Choosing a Foreign Language, click here
Current Documents and Information
- 9/25/2015 - LP Teacher Directory
- 9/25/2015 - LP Parent Handbook 2015-16
- 9/4/2015 - Introduction to new K-5 Report Cards
- 8/31/2015 - Laurelton-Pardee PTA Membership Form
- 8/31/2015 - Report Card Distribution Dates for Grades K-5
- 7/22/2015 - 2015-16 Crossing Guard Schedule
- 7/20/2015 - Parent Overview of the Parent Portal 2015-2016
- 7/20/2015 - Food Service Program
- 7/20/2015 - 2015-16 School Calendar and Parent Information Guide
- 7/20/2015 - LP Grade 4 Supply List
- 7/20/2015 - LP Grade 5 Supply List
- 7/20/2015 - LP Grade 3 Supply List
- 6/26/2015 - Summer Reading Lists
- 6/3/2015 - LP PTA Meeting Minutes
- 4/24/2015 - LP- The PYP Newsletter
- 9/12/2014 - Math Resources for Parents
- 8/4/2014 - LP PTA Newsletters
- 8/4/2014 - Click here for the Laurelton-Pardee PYP website
- 8/4/2014 - Laurelton-Pardee Intermediate School, PYP Candidate School
- 7/17/2014 - Dignity for All Students Act - Coordinator Jacqueline McAllister
- 7/17/2014 - Math Expressions Support
- 7/8/2014 - Monroe Co. School Kids Influenza Prevention Program (MCSKIPP)
- 7/8/2014 - When Should My Child Stay Home with the Flu
- 7/8/2014 - School Visitation Policy
- 7/8/2014 - Parent's Request for Administration of Medication
- Fall Biddy Basketball for Boys/Girls Grades 2-6
- EIAA Travel Basketball for Girls grades 2-6
- New members welcome at EI Community-Alumni Meeting, 11/16
- LP students participate in "National Thank a Police Officer" Day
- SAVE THE DATE for the EIMS PTSA Barnes & Noble Book Fair
- Parent Project Workshop Information/Grade 6 Registration Form
- LP Open House, September 24
- Lancer Blankets and Decals Available
Laurelton-Pardee Staff Websites:
For a complete list from all East Irondequoit Schools Click Here