All students attending school in East Irondequoit will enroll their children in our schools through the Registrar's Office prior to attending school in the district. Parents may register their children by providing proof of residency, proof of age, and proof of immunizations to the registrar.
New York State law, regulations, and district policy requires that children attend school where their parent(s) or person(s) in parental relation reside.
To begin the enrollment process, please access the required forms on the District website, or you may pick up the registration packet(s) from Central Office. If necessary, you may call the District Registration Office at (585)339-1213 or (585)339-1251 and a packet(s) will be mailed to you. When the packet(s) is completed, please call the Registrar to schedule the registration appointment. The length of the appointment will vary, but typically takes 30 minutes, depending upon paperwork completion.
At the time of the appointment, please bring:
- Proof of Each Child's Age
- Immunization and Health Appraisal (Physical)
- Proof of Residency
In addition, we request you provide the following:
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID - (ex: Driver's license)
- Custody Document (if applicable)
- Most Recent Report Card or Year-Ending Report Card
- Prior School Year Report Card
- High School Transcript (if available)
- IEP or 504 Plan or Declassification document (if applicable)
If you have any questions or need help determining which documents to bring with you, please call the Registrar.
The Registrar's office is located at Central Office within the Laurelton-Pardee Intermediate School building, on 600 Pardee Road, Rochester, NY 14609. Please enter Central Office by using the entrance located on the Norton Street side of the building. Once inside, the receptionist will direct you to the Registrar.
We look forward to your participation and involvement in our school and in the community.
Susan Accorso, Registrar Susan Elliott-Mauro, Assistant Registrar Phone: (585) 339-1213 Phone: (585) 339-1251 Email: Susan_Accorso@eastiron.monroe.edu Email: Susan_Elliott-Mauro@eastiron.monroe.edu Call for an Appointment
(585) 339-1213 or (585) 339-1251
Below please find the Registration Packet and all forms to help you with the registration process. Please print these forms, fill them out and bring them with you when you come in to register. Please print all forms single-sided.
Additional Forms Needed for Registration
- Suspension Expulsion Affidavit (grades 6-12)
- Athletic Student Transfer Form (if applicable, grades 7-12)
- Transportation Form (grades K-8) - For students needing transportation to or from an address other than their home.
- Medical Alert Form (grades k-12, if applicable)
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application (if applicable)
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application (Spanish) (if applicable)
- Free and Reduced Lunch Parent Letter-Fact Sheet
If you find yourself without fixed, adequate and regular night time residence, you may be eligible for educational services under the McKinney-Vento Act. Please contact Steven Archambeau, Homeless Liaison at 339-1200.
Make Sure Your Child(ren) are on the Census. In order for the East Irondequoit Central School District to ensure that you receive district mailings including information regarding our Pre-K lottery program and Kindergarten registration, you can submit your information by clicking on the Census Form link. A lottery form for our Pre-K program is mailed to those families whose children are four years old by December 1st and who are listed in our database prior to the mailing. A lottery is held in March to determine who will attend the East Irondequoit Pre-K program the following school year. For more information regarding our program, click here.
For information regarding Kindergarten registration, click here.
If you have any questions, please contact the District Registrar’s office by calling 339-1213 or 339-1251.
- Census Form
- 2018-2019 Kindergarten Registration Information
- New Student - Summer Open Registration Information
- Enrollment Letter - Thank you for your interest in the East Irondequoit Central School District. In order to standardize the registration process, we ask that you provide the information included in the enrollment letter linked here, along with your registration paperwork.