New Student Registration
In order to register a new student you must call and make an appointment (585)339-1213 or (585)339-1251
To begin the enrollment process, please access the required forms in the next column (please print forms single sided), or you may pick up the registration packet(s) from Central Office. If necessary, you may call the District Registration Office at (585)339-1213 or (585)339-1251 and a packet(s) will be mailed to you.
When you have completed the registration paperwork, please call the Registrar to schedule the registration appointment. The length of the appointment will vary, but typically takes 30 minutes, depending upon paperwork completion.
At the time of the appointment, please bring:
- Proof of Each Child's Age
- Immunization and Health Appraisal (Physical)
- Proof of Residency
In addition, we request you provide the following:
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID - (ex: Driver's license)
- Custody Document (if applicable)
- Most Recent Report Card or Year-Ending Report Card
- Prior School Year Report Card
- High School Transcript (if available)
- IEP or 504 Plan or Declassification document (if applicable)
New Student Registration Forms
Translated forms are available upon request.