The full day Kindergarten program in East Irondequoit focuses on teaching the whole child. Our focus includes:
- Social interaction
- Social emotional health
- Emergent reading and writing skills
- Conceptual math understandings
All teachers are highly qualified and deliver a standards aligned district curriculum. Our aim is to provide a nurturing and caring environment that allows students to grow and learn at their own pace. We strive to highlight their backgrounds, interests, talents and different abilities. Building relationships with our families is a priority as these little ones take their first step on their educational journey here in the East Irondequoit Central School District.
Eligibility: Children whose 5th birthday falls on or before December 1st following the start of the school year in September are eligible to start Kindergarten.
Kindergarten Registration Dates:
February 8 – March 19
New Student Registration Forms
- Creating a Digital ID to Sign an Adobe PDF - Instructions for signing registration forms
- New Student K – 12 Registration Packet - If you have trouble signing forms digitally , please see link above on how to create a digital ID.
Other Helpful Information:
- Device & Technology Information
- Health Services
- School Nutrition - Free and Reduced Meal Application
School Supply Lists: