*Please do not reset your iPads.
Common iPad Problems:
- When your iPad is acting strangely (temporarily freezing running slowly, etc.), power cycle it.
- If power cycling it does not resolve the aforementioned issue, then try a hard reset.
- If your iPad is having difficulty connecting to wi-fi, then reset your network settings.
- If a particular app is giving you trouble (freezing or misbehaving in some other way), delete the app and then reinstall it.
- Students should be using the District’s EI Student Mobile network, and teachers should be using the District’s STAFF network. Check which network your iPad is using, and if you’re on the EIGUEST network by mistake, then “Forget this network.”
iPad Camera & Microphone
Our student iPads have audio and video recording capabilities via a built-in microphone and front and rear-facing cameras. Recordings captured with the iPad, or any other student device, will be for personal use or for instructional and educational purposes only. Without prior permission the student may not broadcast, share or publish any recordings obtained with the iPad. Any student who uses their iPad in a manner inconsistent with district policies or the Student Code of Conduct may face disciplinary action.