iPad Troubleshooting Videos
*Please do not reset your iPads.
- When your iPad is acting strangely (temporarily freezing running slowly, etc.), power cycle it.
- If power cycling it does not resolve the aforementioned issue, then try a hard reset.
- If your iPad is having difficulty connecting to wi-fi, then reset your network settings.
- If a particular app is giving you trouble (freezing or misbehaving in some other way), delete the app and then reinstall it.
- Students should be using the District’s EI Student Mobile network, and teachers should be using the District’s STAFF network. Check which network your iPad is using, and if you’re on the EIGUEST network by mistake, then “Forget this network.”