The Strength of our Diversity
we are proud to say that our district is comprised of:
- More than 30 languages spoken in our homes (Spanish, Arabic, Turkish, Ukranian).
- No majority race (and many who are "white" by federal designation are Middle Eastern vs. European in descent)
- Socio-economic status spans the complete spectrum.
- Different levels of parent education.
- Families and students who are differently abled.
- Most major religions and non-religious.
- Gender identification, family composition, sexual orientation.