- Eastridge High School Third Term High Honor/Honor Roll List
- Relay for Life of Irondequoit - June 10
- Art Spotlight, May 17 will feature K-12 student artwork at Eastridge
- Chicken BBQ on May 17
- EIMS High Honor/Honor Roll
- EIMS PTSA is seeking board members for 2016-17 school year
- EIMS PTSA Alex & Ani Fundraiser, May 6
- District Vote Information for May 17, 2016
- Eastridge AVID Dinner and Showcase, May 3
- End-of-Year Calendar Changes for Grades Pre-K - 5
- Lancer Marching Band Car Wash, Bottle and Clothing Drive-6/4
- Seniors! Don't forget to sign up for Project Graduation
- Cheer on colleagues and friends at Recognition Ceremony
- Water Test Results for East Irondequoit
- School Menus: Learn about the NEW Nutrislice Menu App
- News Archive
Welcome to the East Irondequoit Central School District Website ~ Home of the Lancers!
We hope that you find it visually appealing, easy to navigate and as informative as ever!
Questions or comments can be sent to Communications@eastiron.monroe.edu.
Please note our website link, www.eastiron.org
East Irondequoit Central School District Community Calendar...
East Irondequoit School District Vote, May 17: The East Irondequoit School District Vote will take place from 6 am until 9 pm, on Tuesday, May 17, at Eastridge High School, 2350 East Ridge Road.
Residents unable to vote because of disabilities, illness, travel or other reasons listed as valid under the NYS education law, may request applications for absentee ballots by contacting the District Clerk at 339-1210 or in person at the Administrative Office, 600 Pardee Road.
There are three seats on the Board of Education that are up for election in May, 2016. Members of the nine-person board serve three-year terms.
|Board Candidate Ballot Positions|
|4||Christy Ann Lynch|
EIMS PTSA Spring Fundraiser at Alex & Ani Store: The EIMS PTSA will hold their spring fundraiser at the Alex & Ani Store, at the Culver Road Armory, 145 Culver Road, from 6-9 pm, on Friday, May 6. 15% of sales will go to the EIMS PTSA. Refreshments are available.
Board of Education Meetings Moved to Tuesdays: Please note that ALL East Irondequoit Board of Education Meetings are now on Tuesdays, at 7 pm, unless noted.
To see more community calendar information, click here
The East Irondequoit Central School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age
in its programs, activities, employment, and admissions; and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.
The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Mary Grow, Civil Rights Compliance Officer,
at East Irondequoit Central School District 600 Pardee Road, Rochester, NY 14609, telephone, (585) 339-1250 email email@example.com
Inquiries concerning the application of the East Irondequoit Central School District’s non-discrimination policies may also be referred to the U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights (OCR), 32 Old Slip, 26th Floor, New York, NY 10005, telephone (646) 428-3800 (voice) or (800) 877-8339 (TTY).
East Irondequoit Central School District |
600 Pardee Road | Rochester, NY 14609 |
Phone: 585.339.1200 | Fax: 585.288.0713
Superintendent of Schools, Susan K. Allen