- Support Eastridge Robotics-Tonight at Panera!
- Change in School Calendar for June 2017
- Helendale Road PTA Meeting Canceled for Monday, May 22
- Eastridge Seniors Must Reserve These Dates
- Eastridge Class of 1972 45th Reunion
- Ticket Order Form for musical "Peter Pan Jr."
- Thank You Voters!
- Eastridge Concert Band takes first place at Darien Lake Festival
- 2017-18 Budget Hearing
- EITA Food Drive brings in hundreds of pounds of donations
- Eastridge students - Division A best leading actor and actress
- IPD Bike Rodeo and Bike Rodeo Drawing Contest
- Updated BOE Recognition Award Ceremony Poster
- Letter from Superintendent regarding "13 Reasons Why"
- EIMS High Honor/Honor Roll for third marking period
- News Archive
Welcome to the East Irondequoit Central School District Website ~ Home of the Lancers!
We hope that you find it visually appealing, easy to navigate and as informative as ever!
Questions or comments can be sent to Communications@eastiron.monroe.edu.
Please note our website link, www.eastiron.org
East Irondequoit Central School District Community Calendar...
East Irondequoit Middle School Award Ceremonies: The EIMS Grade 6 Awards Ceremony will be held at 6:30 pm, on Thursday, May 25. The Grade 7/8 Awards Ceremony will be held at 6:30 pm, on Tuesday, May 30. Both ceremonies will be held at the middle school, 155 Densmore Road.
Eastridge High School Award Ceremony: The Eastridge High School Awards Night will be held on Monday, June 12, at Eastridge High School, 2350 East Ridge Road. There will be a reception at 6:30 pm, with the ceremony at 7 pm.
Peter Pan Jr.: Durand-Eastman Intermediate School, with Nathaniel Hawthorne School #25 presents Disney's "Peter Pan Jr." at 6:30 pm, on June 8 and 9, at Durand-Eastman School Auditorium, 95 Point Pleasant Road. Tickets are $2. They are available at the door, or contact Eric Traugott, 339-1350 x 5123.
2017-18 Universal Pre-Kindergarten Program: Click here for the 2017-18 Universal Pre-K Lottery Letter and UPK Application Form.
Please note that ALL East Irondequoit Board of Education Meetings are on Tuesdays, at 7 pm, unless noted.
To see more community calendar information, click here
The East Irondequoit Central School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age
in its programs, activities, employment, and admissions; and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.
The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Mary Grow, Civil Rights Compliance Officer,
at East Irondequoit Central School District 600 Pardee Road, Rochester, NY 14609, telephone, (585) 339-1250 email email@example.com
Inquiries concerning the application of the East Irondequoit Central School District’s non-discrimination policies may also be referred to the U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights (OCR), 32 Old Slip, 26th Floor, New York, NY 10005, telephone (646) 428-3800 (voice) or (800) 877-8339 (TTY).
East Irondequoit Central School District |
600 Pardee Road | Rochester, NY 14609 |
Phone: 585.339.1200 | Fax: 585.288.0713
Superintendent of Schools, Susan K. Allen