- DATE CHANGE: Staff vs. Gr. 8 Student Basketball Game
- Alex and Ani Fundraiser, February 11, to benefit Lancer Football
- DE invites artists and crafters to donate art work for auction
- District Statement Regarding Recent Video
- Date and Location Change for EI Kindergarten Registration
- EHS Movie Night - fundraiser for Spring Musical
- NOTICE: Change to April School Improvement Date
- Eastridge PTSA Chipotle Fundraiser, February 1
- Eastridge PTSA Pinterest Party on January 27 - All Welcome
- Ivan Green Students Practice Empathy in December
- MCC Applied Technologies Center Open House for Eastridge families
- Support the Eastridge Musical!
- AVID Elective students deliver a blizzard of snowflakes
- EIMS students spread Christmas cheer at Cranberry Landing
- CSI Forensic Biologist speaks to sixth grade AVID students
- News Archive
Welcome to the East Irondequoit Central School District Website ~ Home of the Lancers!
We hope that you find it visually appealing, easy to navigate and as informative as ever!
Questions or comments can be sent to Communications@eastiron.monroe.edu.
Please note our website link, www.eastiron.org
East Irondequoit Central School District Community Calendar...
Kindergarten Registration: Kindergarten Registration for Helendale Road and Ivan Green Primary Schools is on Thursday, February 9 from 4:30-7:30 pm and on Saturday, February 11, from 9 am - 1 pm, at the East Irondequoit School District Administrative Offices, 600 Pardee Road. (Please use the school main entrance facing Pardee Road) This is a date and location change from the district calendar.
Intermediate Family Connect: The upcoming Intermediate Family Connect will be held from 6-7:30 pm, on Thursday, January 26, at Laurelton-Pardee Intermediate School, 600 Pardee Road.
Spots are Available in Universal Pre-K Program: We currently have seats available in our Universal Pre-K Program for this year-at select locations and times. Click here for 2016-17 UPK Application.
Please note that ALL East Irondequoit Board of Education Meetings are on Tuesdays, at 7 pm, unless noted.
To see more community calendar information, click here
The East Irondequoit Central School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age
in its programs, activities, employment, and admissions; and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.
The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Mary Grow, Civil Rights Compliance Officer,
at East Irondequoit Central School District 600 Pardee Road, Rochester, NY 14609, telephone, (585) 339-1250 email email@example.com
Inquiries concerning the application of the East Irondequoit Central School District’s non-discrimination policies may also be referred to the U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights (OCR), 32 Old Slip, 26th Floor, New York, NY 10005, telephone (646) 428-3800 (voice) or (800) 877-8339 (TTY).
East Irondequoit Central School District |
600 Pardee Road | Rochester, NY 14609 |
Phone: 585.339.1200 | Fax: 585.288.0713
Superintendent of Schools, Susan K. Allen