- Reminder: Capital Project 2015 Vote on December 1
- Eastridge's Caleb Covell shines at NYS XC Championships
- Ivan Green staff donates 5 turkey dinners to the ICC
- Winter Recess, No School December 23 - January 1
- Super Reunion 2016 planned for August 13, 2016
- Emma Noble performs at Area All State Festival
- LP students get first-hand lesson in Chinese culture
- New members welcome at EI Alumni-Community Meeting, 12/14
- EIMS staff/students donate to Irondequoit Community Cupboard
- Students compete in Army Band Solo/Sm. Ensemble Competition
- Eastridge High School Term 1 Honor/High Honor Roll
- EIMS First Marking Period High Honor Roll and Honor Roll
- Susan Allen named NYS School Superintendent of the Year!
- Curtain Going up on EHS Fall Play
- SUNY Geneseo Softball Clinic, grades 5-12, Jan. 31 at Eastridge
- News Archive
Welcome to the East Irondequoit Central School District Website ~ Home of the Lancers!
We hope that you find it visually appealing, easy to navigate and as informative as ever!
Questions or comments can be sent to Communications@eastiron.monroe.edu.
Please note our website link, www.eastiron.org
East Irondequoit Central School District Community Calendar...
Capital Project Vote 2015 on December 1: The East Irondequoit School District will hold a vote on the Proposed 2015 Capital Project, from 6 am-9 pm, on Tuesday, December 1, at Eastridge High School, 2350 East Ridge Road. For more information go to, www.eastiron.org/district/boe/VoterInformationCapitalProject2015.htm
Board of Education Meetings Moved to Tuesdays: Please note that ALL East Irondequoit Board of Education Meetings are now on Tuesdays, at 7 pm, unless noted.
To see more community calendar information, click here
The East Irondequoit Central School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age
in its programs, activities, employment, and admissions; and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.
The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Mary Grow, Civil Rights Compliance Officer,
at East Irondequoit Central School District 600 Pardee Road, Rochester, NY 14609, telephone, (585) 339-1250 email email@example.com
Inquiries concerning the application of the East Irondequoit Central School District’s non-discrimination policies may also be referred to the U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights (OCR), 32 Old Slip, 26th Floor, New York, NY 10005, telephone (646) 428-3800 (voice) or (800) 877-8339 (TTY).
East Irondequoit Central School District |
600 Pardee Road | Rochester, NY 14609 |
Phone: 585.339.1200 | Fax: 585.288.0713
Superintendent of Schools, Susan K. Allen