- Ivan Green students receive Terrific Kids Awards from Kiwanis Club
- EIMS Grade 6 Orientation, August 27 - Time Correction, 8 am -noon
- EIMS New Student Orientation, August 27, 1-2 pm
- Lancer Commemorative Court Tiles Available
- Lancer Blankets and Decals Available
- Durand-Eastman Celebrates 100 Years
- To Eastridge Graduates: Pick up diplomas 7/1/15-8/2015
- End-of-Year School Picnics
- EIMS Earns IB Status
- Upcoming Board of Education Meetings
- LP PYP 5th Grade Exhibition 2015
- EIMS students get personal thank you for fundraising efforts
- Bald for Bucks Cancelled
- Cheer on your colleagues and friends at Recognition Ceremony
- Red Wings Night for the EHS Marching Band, June 19
- News Archive
Welcome to the East Irondequoit Central School District Website ~ Home of the Lancers!
We hope that you find it visually appealing, easy to navigate and as informative as ever!
Questions or comments can be sent to Communications@eastiron.monroe.edu.
Please note our website link, www.eastiron.org
East Irondequoit Central School District Community Calendar...
EICSD Summer (Free) Food Program: The U.S. Dept. of Agriculture (USDA) has partnered with East Irondequoit School District to serve FREE meals during the summer. There are no income requirements and no registration necessary. The Summer Food Program is fully funded by the USDA. Any child 18 and under may come to eat. Meals must be eaten on site and parents/guardians may purchase a meal for a nominal fee. Click here for more information.
Board of Education Meetings Moved to Tuesdays: Please note that beginning February 10, ALL East Irondequoit Board of Education Meetings are now on Tuesdays, at 7 pm, unless noted. For revised meeting schedule, click here.
To see more community calendar information, click here
East Irondequoit Central School District |
600 Pardee Road | Rochester, NY 14609 |
Phone: 585.339.1200 | Fax: 585.288.0713
Superintendent of Schools, Susan K. Allen