- Flag Day Ceremonies at East Irondequoit Schools
- Eastridge High School Graduation, June 13, at Eastman Theatre
- LP Parent Information Night for HR Grade 2, June 11
- DE/RCSD #25 School Musical, "Aladdin Jr.," June 4 and 5
- EIMS Concert Day at Eastridge, June 4
- EIMS Grade 7/8 Awards Night, June 2
- Durand-Eastman 100-Year Evening Celebration, June 18
- EIMS students get personal thank you for fundraising efforts
- Bald for Bucks Cancelled
- Lancer Blankets and Decals Available
- Eastridge Lancer Marching Band Car Wash & Bottle Drive, May 30
- Cheer on your colleagues and friends at Recognition Ceremony
- Red Wings Night for the EHS Marching Band, June 19
- Eastridge Football Car Wash, June 6
- June 2015 End-of-Year Changes to EICSD School Calendar
- News Archive
Welcome to the East Irondequoit Central School District Website ~ Home of the Lancers!
We hope that you find it visually appealing, easy to navigate and as informative as ever!
Questions or comments can be sent to Communications@eastiron.monroe.edu.
Please note our website link, www.eastiron.org
East Irondequoit Central School District Community Calendar...
Eastridge Performing Arts Dance Recital: The Eastridge Performing Arts Program will hold their Dance Recital on Friday, May 29, at 7:30 pm, in the Eastridge Auditorium. The program is free of charge, and community members are welcome.
Durand-Eastman/RCSD #25 School Musical "Aladdin": Durand-Eastman Intermediate School, with RCSD #25 will present their school musical, "Aladdin" at 6:30 pm, on Thursday, June 4 and Friday, June 5, at the Durand-Eastman Auditorium, 95 Point Pleasant Road. Tickets are $2. For more information, contact Eric Traugott, 339-1350 x 5123.
BOE 2015 Recognition Awards Ceremony (Change of date/venue): The East Irondequoit Board of Education will hold its 2015 Recognition Awards Ceremony at 7 pm, on Tuesday, June 9, at the Eastridge High School Cafeteria, 2350 East Ridge Road. This is a date and location change from the 2014-15 district calendar. The Board will be honoring the Business/Community Organization of the Year, the Community Volunteer of the Year and Outstanding Staff Members at the Awards Ceremony. For more information contact Cathy Andersen, 339-1200.
Board of Education Meetings Moved to Tuesdays: Please note that beginning February 10, ALL East Irondequoit Board of Education Meetings are now on Tuesdays, at 7 pm, unless noted. For revised meeting schedule, click here.
To see more community calendar information, click here
East Irondequoit Central School District |
600 Pardee Road | Rochester, NY 14609 |
Phone: 585.339.1200 | Fax: 585.288.0713
Superintendent of Schools, Susan K. Allen