- Vendor Spaces Available at Community Garage Sale, 10/24/15
- School Opens 9/2/15
- Homecoming: I-Run, Parade, Carnival, Football Game, 9/26/15
- Lancer Blankets and Decals Available
- Rainbow of Stars Marching Band Competition, September 12
- Nomination forms for 2016 Eastridge Hall of Fame Available
- Graduation Pictures Available at PHOTO STORE on website
- EIMS Grade 6 Orientation, August 27 - Time Correction, 8 am -noon
- EIMS New Student Orientation, August 27, 1-2 pm
- To Eastridge Graduates: Pick up diplomas 7/1/15-8/2015
- Eastridge 40th Reunion for Class of 1975, including '70-'80
- Eastridge 20-Year Reunion for Class of 1995, August 7
- Upcoming Board of Education Meetings
- 2015-16 Yearbook - senior picture specs and bio form
- Summer (Free) Food Program begins June 29
- News Archive
Welcome to the East Irondequoit Central School District Website ~ Home of the Lancers!
We hope that you find it visually appealing, easy to navigate and as informative as ever!
Questions or comments can be sent to Communications@eastiron.monroe.edu.
Please note our website link, www.eastiron.org
East Irondequoit Central School District Community Calendar...
Eastridge Graduation Photos Available on District Website: Eastridge High School graduation photos are available at the PHOTO STORE link on the right-hand side of the district website homepage. Or go to http://jgerm03.exposuremanager.com/scripts/expman.pl?rm=overview_gallery&dir=galleries and click on "Eastridge 2014-15" to see the 2015 graduation pictures. Questions? Call 339-1230.
EICSD Summer (Free) Food Program: The U.S. Dept. of Agriculture (USDA) has partnered with East Irondequoit School District to serve FREE meals during the summer. There are no income requirements and no registration necessary. The Summer Food Program is fully funded by the USDA. Any child 18 and under may come to eat. Meals must be eaten on site and parents/guardians may purchase a meal for a nominal fee. Click here for more information.
Board of Education Meetings Moved to Tuesdays: Please note that ALL East Irondequoit Board of Education Meetings are now on Tuesdays, at 7 pm, unless noted.
To see more community calendar information, click here
The East Irondequoit Central School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age
in its programs, activities, employment, and admissions; and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.
The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Mary Grow, Civil Rights Compliance Officer,
at East Irondequoit Central School District 600 Pardee Road, Rochester, NY 14609, telephone, (585) 339-1250 email email@example.com
Inquiries concerning the application of the East Irondequoit Central School District’s non-discrimination policies may also be referred to the U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights (OCR), 32 Old Slip, 26th Floor, New York, NY 10005, telephone (646) 428-3800 (voice) or (800) 877-8339 (TTY).
East Irondequoit Central School District |
600 Pardee Road | Rochester, NY 14609 |
Phone: 585.339.1200 | Fax: 585.288.0713
Superintendent of Schools, Susan K. Allen