- EIMS Green Team plants trees to better the environment
- Eastridge Jazz Band To Perform at Jazz Festival
- Additional Board Meeting Tuesday, June 19
- Upcoming Board of Education Meetings
- Middle School Students Take Part in Little Hats, Big Hearts
- PBIS June Newsletter
- Seniors Must Save These Dates
- Eastridge Class of 1968 50th Class Reunion
- 2018 BOE Recognition Awards - Tuesday, June 5
- Summer (Free) Food Program
- The June EIMS PTA meeting has been canceled
- District forming Budget Committee
- DE with School #25 presents High School Musical 2 Jr. on June 7 & 8
- THANK YOU VOTERS
- Jazz Band Takes top Honors at Gorham
- News Archive
Welcome to the East Irondequoit Central School District Website ~ Home of the Lancers!
We hope that you find it visually appealing, easy to navigate and as informative as ever!
Questions or comments can be sent to Communications@eastiron.monroe.edu.
Please note our website link, www.eastiron.org
East Irondequoit Central School District Community Calendar...
Attention Parents of East Irondequoit Preschool Children Ages 4 Years: East Irondequoit sponsors a half-day Pre-K program. This program is for eligible children who are four years of age as of December 1, 2018 whose parents reside in the district. This program is run as a cooperative preschool and requires that a parent, or a significant person know to your child, serve as a parent helper two times per month. Parents must also provide transportation to and from the program. Click here for Pre-K Lottery Letter.
Please note that ALL East Irondequoit Board of Education Meetings are on Tuesdays, at 7 pm, unless noted.
To see more community calendar information, click here
The East Irondequoit Central School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age
in its programs, activities, employment, and admissions; and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.
The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Mary Grow, Civil Rights Compliance Officer,
at East Irondequoit Central School District 600 Pardee Road, Rochester, NY 14609, telephone, (585) 339-1250 email firstname.lastname@example.org
Inquiries concerning the application of the East Irondequoit Central School District’s non-discrimination policies may also be referred to the U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights (OCR), 32 Old Slip, 26th Floor, New York, NY 10005, telephone (646) 428-3800 (voice) or (800) 877-8339 (TTY).
East Irondequoit Central School District |
600 Pardee Road | Rochester, NY 14609 |
Phone: 585.339.1200 | Fax: 585.288.0713
Superintendent of Schools, Susan K. Allen