- EHS Alumni Hall of Fame Induction, 1:30 pm, Oct. 26, auditorium
- Cell Phone Antenna Installation at our Schools
- AVID Pumpkin University promotes college awareness at EIMS
- Honor Flight Veteran Visits Eastridge
- Eastridge HS students selected for All State Ensembles
- Durand students get a lesson in American flag etiquette
- Eastridge Students Accepted to RPO Pops/Area All State Choir
- Eastridge HS presents "Arsenic and Old Lace" Nov. 3, 4 & 5
- East Irondequoit Accepted into National Network of Innovative School Districts
- Skilled Labor Forum for Eastridge students grades 9-12, Nov. 19
- Eastridge High School Honored as an Equal Opportunity School
- Eastridge Football-THE SHIRT 2016 On Sale Now
- RPO Around the Town Series comes to Eastridge - Free Concert
- Wrestling Team Bottle Recycling Fundraiser
- Family Connect Grade 6 Dates and Registration Form
- News Archive
Welcome to the East Irondequoit Central School District Website ~ Home of the Lancers!
We hope that you find it visually appealing, easy to navigate and as informative as ever!
Questions or comments can be sent to Communications@eastiron.monroe.edu.
Please note our website link, www.eastiron.org
East Irondequoit Central School District Community Calendar...
Skilled Labor Forum for Eastridge High School Students: The EICSD will hold a "Skilled Labor Forum" for Eastridge High School students grades 9-12, 10 am - noon, on Saturday, November 19, in the Eastridge Cafeteria and Auxiliary Gym. Breakfast Pizza will be provided. Learn about career pathways and speak with local companies. Industries have opportunities for students to become gainfully employed at all levels of education: out of a high school program, out of a community college program, out of a four-year college program.
This forum will feature: Bob Lasch, Program Coordinator of the Applied Technology Center at MCC; Car Engineering & Manufacturing (Metal stamping and CNC machining); International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (Local 86); Isaac Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc.; Micro Automated Systems Group (Custom machining & manufacturing); MWI, Inc. (Carbon and graphite solutions); Optimax Systems, Inc. (Prototype Optics manufacturing); UA Local 13 Plumbers and Pipefitters; Sydor Optics (Precision Optics); QED Technologies (Optics manufacturing solutions). The program will end with a mini-career fair, at which time you will be able to talk directly to the company representatives. To sign up, click here.
The Family Connect Grade 6 Registration: Click here for The Family Connect Grade 6 Registration Form
Spots are Available in Universal Pre-K Program: We currently have seats available in our Universal Pre-K Program-at select locations and times. Click here for UPK Application.
Please note that ALL East Irondequoit Board of Education Meetings are on Tuesdays, at 7 pm, unless noted.
To see more community calendar information, click here
The East Irondequoit Central School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age
in its programs, activities, employment, and admissions; and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.
The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Mary Grow, Civil Rights Compliance Officer,
at East Irondequoit Central School District 600 Pardee Road, Rochester, NY 14609, telephone, (585) 339-1250 email firstname.lastname@example.org
Inquiries concerning the application of the East Irondequoit Central School District’s non-discrimination policies may also be referred to the U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights (OCR), 32 Old Slip, 26th Floor, New York, NY 10005, telephone (646) 428-3800 (voice) or (800) 877-8339 (TTY).
East Irondequoit Central School District |
600 Pardee Road | Rochester, NY 14609 |
Phone: 585.339.1200 | Fax: 585.288.0713
Superintendent of Schools, Susan K. Allen