- Eastridge Juniors Win Scholarships to Study Abroad this Summer
- LOCATION CHANGE: Band Car Wash, Bottle/Clothing Drive-6/4
- Helendale Road's Annual Earth Day of Caring
- Cheer on colleagues and friends at Recognition Ceremony
- Congratulations to Eastridge Concert Band!
- Meningococcal Vaccine REQUIRED for students entering Gr. 7 & 12
- Lancer Football Car Wash, June 25
- DATE CHANGE: EIMS PTSA Mtg. moved to June 9
- Thank You Voters!
- Enjoy a short stack for a tall cause - June 4- EIMS fundraiser
- Middle School Students Make a Difference!
- SUMMER (FREE) FOOD PROGRAM
- Letter for Early Dismissal Plan - Friday, May 27, 2016
- Reading Roe-deo - Say farewell to Ms. Roe
- 2016-17 Budget Focus Newsletter
- News Archive
Welcome to the East Irondequoit Central School District Website ~ Home of the Lancers!
We hope that you find it visually appealing, easy to navigate and as informative as ever!
Questions or comments can be sent to Communications@eastiron.monroe.edu.
Please note our website link, www.eastiron.org
East Irondequoit Central School District Community Calendar...
Durand-Eastman Intermediate School with School #25 presents "The Lion King Jr.": Durand-Eastman Intermediate School, with Nathaniel Hawthorne School #25 presents Disney's "The Lion King Jr." at 6:30 pm, on Thursday and Friday, June 16 and 17, at Durand-Eastman School Auditorium, 95 Point Pleasant Road. Tickets are $2. For ticket sales, please contact Eric Traugott, 339-1350 x 1523.
Board of Education Meetings Moved to Tuesdays: Please note that ALL East Irondequoit Board of Education Meetings are now on Tuesdays, at 7 pm, unless noted.
To see more community calendar information, click here
The East Irondequoit Central School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age
in its programs, activities, employment, and admissions; and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.
The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Mary Grow, Civil Rights Compliance Officer,
at East Irondequoit Central School District 600 Pardee Road, Rochester, NY 14609, telephone, (585) 339-1250 email email@example.com
Inquiries concerning the application of the East Irondequoit Central School District’s non-discrimination policies may also be referred to the U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights (OCR), 32 Old Slip, 26th Floor, New York, NY 10005, telephone (646) 428-3800 (voice) or (800) 877-8339 (TTY).
East Irondequoit Central School District |
600 Pardee Road | Rochester, NY 14609 |
Phone: 585.339.1200 | Fax: 585.288.0713
Superintendent of Schools, Susan K. Allen