- Rainbow of Stars Program Advertising Form
- Upcoming Board of Education Meetings
- Lady Lancer Soccer Camp, Grades 7-12, August 3 and 4
- Food Truck Rodeo/Early Schedule Pickup/Locker Setup at EHS
- Eastridge: Laptops-Required Pickup Sessions
- Required Freshman Orientation, August 30
- EIMS Grade 6 Orientation: Thursday, August 31
- Kindergarten Bus Orientation
- EICSD New Student Summer Registration Information
- Summer (FREE) Food Program
- Eastridge Class of 1967 50th Reunion
- Eastridge Class of 2007 Ten-Year Reunion, July 30, 2017
- Eastridge Class of 1972 45th Reunion
- DE Lemonade Day a sweet success!
- Ivan Green Holds Special Flag Day Ceremony
- News Archive
Welcome to the East Irondequoit Central School District Website ~ Home of the Lancers!
We hope that you find it visually appealing, easy to navigate and as informative as ever!
Questions or comments can be sent to Communications@eastiron.monroe.edu.
Please note our website link, www.eastiron.org
East Irondequoit Central School District Community Calendar...
Summer (Free) Food Program at EICSD: The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has partnered with East Irondequoit School District to serve FREE meals. There are no income requirements and no registration necessary. The Summer Food Program is fully funded by the USDA. Any child 18 and under may come to eat. Enter by the "Teens and Kids Eat Free Here" banner at Durand-Eastman & Laurelton-Pardee Schools from June 26 through August 18 (No July 3, 4); at East Irondequoit Middle School from July 13 through August 15; at Eastridge High School from July 5 through August 18. Lunch is 11 am - 1 pm. Breakfast is 8-10:30 am with the exception of the middle school, which will run breakfast 7:30-10:30 am. Menus are posted on the district website. For more information, 339-1575.
2017-18 Universal Pre-Kindergarten Program: Click here for the 2017-18 Universal Pre-K Lottery Letter and UPK Application Form.
Please note that ALL East Irondequoit Board of Education Meetings are on Tuesdays, at 7 pm, unless noted.
To see more community calendar information, click here
The East Irondequoit Central School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age
in its programs, activities, employment, and admissions; and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.
The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Mary Grow, Civil Rights Compliance Officer,
at East Irondequoit Central School District 600 Pardee Road, Rochester, NY 14609, telephone, (585) 339-1250 email firstname.lastname@example.org
Inquiries concerning the application of the East Irondequoit Central School District’s non-discrimination policies may also be referred to the U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights (OCR), 32 Old Slip, 26th Floor, New York, NY 10005, telephone (646) 428-3800 (voice) or (800) 877-8339 (TTY).
East Irondequoit Central School District |
600 Pardee Road | Rochester, NY 14609 |
Phone: 585.339.1200 | Fax: 585.288.0713
Superintendent of Schools, Susan K. Allen