- 8/7/2014 - Fall Community Garage Sale, Oct. 18 - Vendor Registration Form
- 7/30/2014 - Annual Food Service News Release-Free and Reduced Price Meals
- 7/22/2014 - All Community Ed Helmer Nature Center Camps Are Cancelled
- 7/21/2014 - Upcoming Board of Education Meetings
- 7/15/2014 - Rainbow of Stars NYS Field Band Competition Ad Sales Form
- 7/10/2014 - Freshman Orientation, August 20 at Eastridge
- 7/2/2014 - EIMS Grade 6 Orientation, August 28
- 7/2/2014 - Eastridge graduates can pick up diplomas in the main office
- 7/2/2014 - East Irondequoit School District awarded Foreign Language Award
- 7/1/2014 - Summer Community Education Programs
- 7/1/2014 - Eastridge Graduation Pictures
- 7/1/2014 - Upcoming Eastridge Class Reunions
- 7/1/2014 - New Student - Open Registration Days
- 6/11/2014 - Kids Merge on Musical: School 25, Durand students work together
- 6/11/2014 - EICSD awarded Outstanding FLES Program Award
- News Archive
Welcome to the East Irondequoit Central School District Website ~ Home of the Lancers!
We hope that you find it visually appealing, easy to navigate and as informative as ever!
Questions or comments can be sent to Communications@eastiron.monroe.edu.
Please note our website link, www.eastiron.org
East Irondequoit Central School District Community Calendar...
Eastridge Graduation Pictures: The 2014 Eastridge Commencement Ceremony can be viewed on the STREAMING VIDEO link of the district website, click here.
Candid shots from the graduation ceremony are posted on the Eastridge PHOTO GALLERY, click here.
Portraits from the graduation ceremony are available on the PHOTO STORE link above, click here.
New Student Registration: New Student Registration will be held from 5-8 pm, on August 21 and 26, at Central Office, 600 Pardee Road. For more information call the Registrar's Office, 339-1213, or 339-1251.
Save the Date:
Freshman Orientation, 9 am - Noon, on Wednesday, August 20, in the Eastridge Main Gym, 2350 East Ridge Rd.
EIMS Grade 6 Orientation, 8 am - Noon, Thursday, August 28, at the middle school, 155 Densmore Rd.
Lancer Marching Band Rainbow of Stars: The East Irondequoit Lancer Marching Band will host their annual Rainbow of Stars NYS Field Band Competition on Saturday, September 6, at Eastridge High School, 2350 East Ridge Road. Gates will open at 5 pm. The show begins at 6:30 pm.
Tickets are $6 pre-sale, available at all EI Main Offices, and $8 at the door. Contact Mary Kay Oberst, firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information. NYS field bands competing at the Rainbow of Stars - East Irondequoit, Greece, Hilton, Lancaster, Leroy, Medina, Victor, Webster, West Seneca
To see more community calendar information, click here
East Irondequoit Central School District |
600 Pardee Road | Rochester, NY 14609 |
Phone: 585.339.1200 | Fax: 585.288.0713
Superintendent of Schools, Susan K. Allen