- 4/8/2014 - Eastridge Climbs in Washington Post Rankings
- 4/2/2014 - Car Wash, May 3
- 4/2/2014 - Irondequoit Rotary Community Bike Drop, April 12
- 4/1/2014 - Upcoming Board of Education Meetings
- 3/31/2014 - Eastridge PTSA Board Openings - See Nomination Form
- 3/31/2014 - Notice: Time/Location Change for April EIMS PTSA Meeting
- 3/31/2014 - Support EI Dollars for Scholars at YoBerry Frozen Yogurt Bar 4/27/14
- 3/31/2014 - Eastridge Hall of Fame Inducts Four New Members
- 3/31/2014 - SAVE THE DATE for "A Day Filled with Appreciation"
- 3/28/2014 - Class of 2015 - National Honor Society
- 3/27/2014 - Eastridge Students compete in DECA Career Conference
- 3/27/2014 - Interested in a EHS PTSA Board Position? See Nomination Form
- 3/26/2014 - East Irondequoit vs. West Irondequoit Baseball Day
- 3/26/2014 - Spring Recess and School Improvement Day dates
- 3/26/2014 - Board Candidate Seminar, April 12
- News Archive
Welcome to the East Irondequoit Central School District Website ~ Home of the Lancers!
We hope that you find it visually appealing, easy to navigate and as informative as ever!
Questions or comments can be sent to Communications@eastiron.monroe.edu.
Please note our new website link, www.eastiron.org
East Irondequoit Central School District Community Calendar...
ATTENTION EASTRIDGE ALUMNI: On April 10, the East Irondequoit MIddle School Fine Arts Night will feature "The Music of Russ Thomas," at 7 pm, in the Eastridge Auditorium. If you are interested in joining in for the final number, contact Dave Savine, David_Savine@eastiron.monroe.edu
SUPPORT EAST IRONDEQUOIT DOLLARS FOR SCHOLARS AT YOBERRY: When you go into the new YoBerry Frozen Yogurt Bar in Culver Ridge Plaza all day on Sunday, April 27, say "DOLLARS FOR SCHOLARS" and 20% of your purchase will be donated to the East Irondequoit Dollars for Scholars program. Money will go for college scholarships for Eastridge Seniors
To see more community calendar information, click here
East Irondequoit Central School District |
600 Pardee Road | Rochester, NY 14609 |
Phone: 585.339.1200 | Fax: 585.288.0713
Superintendent of Schools, Susan K. Allen