- It Might be Snowing But We're Still Voting
- Absentee Ballots Available
- District to Hold Vote on Bus Replacement
- Helendale Road School Mitten Tree Collection
- Helendale Road School raises money for Breast Cancer
- Babysitting Service hosted by Eastridge Class of 2021
- Upcoming Holiday Concerts
- News from Durand-Eastman School
- Ghoulish Gala Halloween Party, January 20
- Ivan Green accepting donations for Mitten Tree through Dec. 20
- EIMS First Marking Period High Honor/Honor Roll
- November PBIS Newsletter
- Ivan Green Sock Donation
- IB Music Night Was Full of Great Performances
- Save the Date! EITA vs IPD Charity Basketball Game for ICC
- News Archive
Welcome to the East Irondequoit Central School District Website ~ Home of the Lancers!
We hope that you find it visually appealing, easy to navigate and as informative as ever!
Questions or comments can be sent to Communications@eastiron.monroe.edu.
Please note our website link, www.eastiron.org
East Irondequoit Central School District Community Calendar...
Don't Forget to Vote: The EICSD will hold a district vote on bus replacement, 6 am - 9 pm, on Tuesday, December 12, at Eastridge High School, 2350 East Ridge Road. This vote is required to give the school district authorization to replace the current bus fleet over the next 6-7 years. This will be done with NO INCREASE IN TAXES. Click here for more information in "The Point."
Click here for Absentee Ballot
2017-18 Universal Pre-Kindergarten Program: Click here for the 2017-18 Universal Pre-K Lottery Letter and UPK Application Form.
Please note that ALL East Irondequoit Board of Education Meetings are on Tuesdays, at 7 pm, unless noted.
To see more community calendar information, click here
The East Irondequoit Central School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age
in its programs, activities, employment, and admissions; and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.
The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Mary Grow, Civil Rights Compliance Officer,
at East Irondequoit Central School District 600 Pardee Road, Rochester, NY 14609, telephone, (585) 339-1250 email email@example.com
Inquiries concerning the application of the East Irondequoit Central School District’s non-discrimination policies may also be referred to the U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights (OCR), 32 Old Slip, 26th Floor, New York, NY 10005, telephone (646) 428-3800 (voice) or (800) 877-8339 (TTY).
East Irondequoit Central School District |
600 Pardee Road | Rochester, NY 14609 |
Phone: 585.339.1200 | Fax: 585.288.0713
Superintendent of Schools, Susan K. Allen