- 5/23/2013 - Budget Passes-School Board Members Elected
- 5/22/2013 - Applications now being accepted for PLTI
- 5/20/2013 - Summer Food Service Program at East Irondequoit CSD
- 5/20/2013 - Upcoming Board of Education Meetings
- 5/15/2013 - Roller Skating Party
- 5/14/2013 - Changes to 2012-13 End-of-school-year calendar
- 5/14/2013 - Little Mermaid Ticket Order Form
- 5/14/2013 - Irondequoit Police Bike Rodeo, June 1
- 5/10/2013 - Early Dismissal Plan annual Test, Friday, May 24
- 5/7/2013 - Eastridge Named to Newsweek's List of Top High Schools
- 5/6/2013 - EIMS 3rd Quarter High Honor/Honor Roll
- 5/6/2013 - EIAA Soccer Bottle & Can Drive
- 4/30/2013 - EHS Schedule for Global Regents Review Sessions
- 4/22/2013 - Eastridge Regents Test Schedule for June 2013
- 4/19/2013 - 2013-14 Preliminary Budget
- News Archive
Welcome to the East Irondequoit Central School District Website ~ Home of the Lancers!
We hope that you find it visually appealing, easy to navigate and as informative as ever!
Questions or comments can be sent to Communications@eastiron.monroe.edu.
Please note our new website link, www.eastiron.org
East Irondequoit Central School District Community Calendar...
"Get out and Vote" Chicken Dinner: Parents for Music will hold the annual Chicken BBQ dinner, from 4-8 pm, Tuesday, May 21, in Cafeteria A, at Eastridge High School. Take out is available. Tickets are Adults $10, includes 1/2 chicken, hush puppies, salt potatoes, cole slaw, a cookie and a drink; Children $5, inlcudes 1/4 chicken or hot dog, hush puppies, cole slaw, a cookie and a drink. Proceeds to benefit All East Irondequoit Music Programs. For tickets or more information, call 339-1577. For ticket order form, click here. Tickets also available at the door.
Annual Early Dismissal Test on May 24: Students will be released at the end of the day on Friday, May 24, 15 minutes earlier than their normally scheduled time for the annual test of the district's emergency plan for sheltering and early dismissal.
EIAA Soccer Bottles and Cans Drive: Save your bottles and cans for the EIAA Soccer Bottles and Cans Drive, 10 am-1 pm, Saturday, June 1. Drop off is at the Eastridge High School parking lot by the stadium. Donate your bottles and cans with deposits to help purchase new goals and equipment to grow our program. For more information about EIAA Soccer visit our website http://leaguelineup.com/eastirondequoitsoccer.
To see more community calendar information, click here
East Irondequoit Central School District |
600 Pardee Road | Rochester, NY 14609 |
Phone: 585.339.1200 | Fax: 585.288.0713
Superintendent of Schools, Susan K. Allen