- Eastridge Robotics Team 3157 wins Quality Award
- EIAA Boys Lacrosse Open Gym/Registration
- Spring Recess and School Improvement Day
- Free Field Hockey Clinic for Girls Grades 3-5 on 3/31 and 4/1
- Marching Band Bowl-a-Thon, April 25
- Prospective School Board Candidate Seminar, April 11
- Irondequoit Youth Employment Day 2015
- Laurelton-Pardee sends two students to All-County Chorus
- Fine Arts Night with Special Guests, the 198th Army Band
- Knighthawks, Joe Walters, to bring Healthy Hawks to HR
- EIMS Luau-themed Dance and Open Gym, April 10
- Eastridge Alumni Inducted into Hall of Fame
- Purchase your Eastridge 2014-15 Yearbook
- DATE CHANGE: PTA Candidates Night, Tuesday, May 5
- East Irondequoit Music Program earns National Recognition
- News Archive
Welcome to the East Irondequoit Central School District Website ~ Home of the Lancers!
We hope that you find it visually appealing, easy to navigate and as informative as ever!
Questions or comments can be sent to Communications@eastiron.monroe.edu.
Please note our website link, www.eastiron.org
East Irondequoit Central School District Community Calendar...
EIMS Drama Club presents "High School Musical, Jr.": The East Irondequoit Middle School Drama Club presents "High School Musical, Jr." at the Eastridge High School Auditorium, 2350 East Ridge Road, on May 1 at 7 pm and May 2 at 2 and 7 pm. Tickets are $8 for Adults, $6 for Students and Senior Citizens, and $4 with a Lancer Pass. For more information, 339-1555 x 6163.
PTA Candidates NIght: PTA Candidates Night will be held at 7 pm, on Tuesday, May 5, at Eastridge High School. This is a date change from the 2014-15 district calendar.
District Vote - May 19: The East Irondequoit School District Vote will be held from 6 am to 9 pm, on Tuesday, May 19, at Eastridge High School, 2350 East Ridge Road.
BOE 2015 Recognition Awards Ceremony: The East Irondequoit Board of Education will hold its 2015 Recognition Awards Ceremony at 7 pm, on Tuesday, June 9, at the East Irondequoit Middle School, 155 Densmore Road. This is a date change from the 2014-15 district calendar. The Board will be honoring the Business/Community Organization of the Year, the Community Volunteer of the Year and Outstanding Staff Members at the Awards Ceremony. For more information contact Cathy Andersen, 339-1200.
Board of Education Meetings Moved to Tuesdays: Please note that beginning February 10, ALL East Irondequoit Board of Education Meetings are now on Tuesdays, at 7 pm, unless noted. For revised meeting schedule, click here.
To see more community calendar information, click here
East Irondequoit Central School District |
600 Pardee Road | Rochester, NY 14609 |
Phone: 585.339.1200 | Fax: 585.288.0713
Superintendent of Schools, Susan K. Allen