- Eastridge Football-THE SHIRT 2016 On Sale Now
- Halloween Zumbathon - October 23
- DE Families Meet New Principal and Support PTA fundraiser
- RPO Around the Town Series comes to Eastridge - Free Concert
- EIAA New Boys Baseball League - Irondequoit Thunder
- Wrestling Team Bottle Recycling Fundraiser
- Family Connect Grade 6 Dates and Registration Form
- Congratulations Exceptional Digifest Educators!
- Lady Lancer Soccer hosting Babysitting for Parents Night Out
- Plan Ahead for EIMS SKi & Snowboard Club
- Homecoming - Parade, Carnival and Football Game- Sept. 24
- Open House and Curriculum Night Schedules
- Upcoming Board of Education Meetings
- 2016-17 Late Bus Schedules for Middle and High Schools
- Vendor Spaces Available at Fall Community Garage Sale
- News Archive
Welcome to the East Irondequoit Central School District Website ~ Home of the Lancers!
We hope that you find it visually appealing, easy to navigate and as informative as ever!
Questions or comments can be sent to Communications@eastiron.monroe.edu.
Please note our website link, www.eastiron.org
East Irondequoit Central School District Community Calendar...
The Family Connect Grade 6 Registration: Click here for The Family Connect Grade 6 Registration Form
Spots Available in UPK Classes in the Fall: East Irondequoit runs a half-day preschool program located at Helendale Road Primary School, 220 Helendale Road and Ivan Green Primary School, 800 Brown Road. This program is for eligible children who are four (4) years of age as of December 1, whose parents reside in East Irondequoit. This program is run as a cooperative preschool and requires that all parents, or significant person known to your child, serve as a parent helper two times per month. Parents will be responsible for providing transportation.
Each eligible family will be randomly chosen through a lottery system formulated to be equitable. Information specific to the lottery is mailed to families in February. Once families have been selected, they will be notified by the Registrar's Office with information regarding registration and screening. If you have any questions, please contact the Registrar's Office at 339-1213 or 339-1251.
We currently have seats available at select locations and times. http://www.eastiron.org/documents/Registration/2015-16/2016-17UPKApplicationOnly.pdf
Board of Education Meetings Moved to Tuesdays: Please note that ALL East Irondequoit Board of Education Meetings are now on Tuesdays, at 7 pm, unless noted.
To see more community calendar information, click here
The East Irondequoit Central School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age
in its programs, activities, employment, and admissions; and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.
The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Mary Grow, Civil Rights Compliance Officer,
at East Irondequoit Central School District 600 Pardee Road, Rochester, NY 14609, telephone, (585) 339-1250 email firstname.lastname@example.org
Inquiries concerning the application of the East Irondequoit Central School District’s non-discrimination policies may also be referred to the U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights (OCR), 32 Old Slip, 26th Floor, New York, NY 10005, telephone (646) 428-3800 (voice) or (800) 877-8339 (TTY).
East Irondequoit Central School District |
600 Pardee Road | Rochester, NY 14609 |
Phone: 585.339.1200 | Fax: 585.288.0713
Superintendent of Schools, Susan K. Allen