We are excited to recognize the outstanding employees in our district with our outstanding lancer awards, but we need your help nominating our next recipients.
We will present an elementary and secondary teacher and a non-educational staff member with an Outstanding Lancer Educator Award or an Outstanding Lancer Staff Member Award.
The recipients will be selected by the Board of Education based on nominations from staff, students and the community. We ask that you provide as much detail as possible when explaining why this person deserves to be recognized.To be eligible for the award, the nominee must have been with the district for at least five years and consistently demonstrate the following:
- A personal commitment to his/her profession beyond the workday
- Going above and beyond for students, families and the district
- Working collaboratively with peers and constantly seeking improvement for themselves and those around them
- Consistent professionalism in their work
- An ability to affect a positive experience with the students they interact with
Nominate an Outstanding Elementary Educator
Nominate an Outstanding Secondary Educator
Nominate an Outstanding Staff Member
We know there are so many incredible employees in our district and look forward to the opportunity to share their stories and give them the recognition that they deserve. Nominations are due by May 31st.